Huang Siqiao ancient town is located in the West 24 km of the county. It was named Weiyang City in ancient times, which had a history of 1300 years. In Kangxi thirty-nine years (in 1700) of Qing dynasty, the court set up the Phoenix hall and Yuan Yongjing soldiers preparing road in order to appease and suppress minorities. In Qian Long fifty-nine years (in 1794), it had the outbreak of the largest Miao people’s uprising in the history, and historians called the uprising is the war of the Qing Dynasty, so the Qing Dynasty had become decline since the war. Huang Siqiao ancient town belonging to a part of the southern Great Wall is the frontier that Miao nationality and Han nationality battled for.
There is a stone structure of the Stone City in the ancient town, and the stone walls are made of limestone that the largest weight is about 2000 pounds and some small limestones are also more than 1000 jins. The surface of stone is smooth, and its craft is particular.
The wall has a circumference of 686 meters, 153 meters long from east to west, 190 meters long from north to south, and the total area is 29070 square meters. In October, 1983, Huang Siqiao ancient town was listed as the provincial key cultural relics protection units.