D1 pick up
A warm welcome from your guide at Zhangjiajie airport, then transfer you to hotel rest with private car.
Accommodation: Zhangjiajie city
D2 Yellow Stone Village(about 2-3hours), Golden Whip Stream(about 2.5-3hours)
Breakfast at hotel, then start tour around 8:00, 40 minuets by bus heading to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, then visit Yellow Stone Village, it lies to the west of Zhangjiajie Forest Park with an altitude of 1200m and covers an area of 250mu. There is a popular saying that you cannot say that you have been to Zhangjiajie if you don't visit Yellow Stone Village, the most popular scenic spots are Six Strange Pagoda, Star-Picking Platform, Five Finger Peaks and so on.
After lunch, a relax visiting along Golden whip stream—one of the most beautiful valley in the world. It covers a distance of 7.5 km from north to south, winding across mountains and valleys. The brook is limpid through the year, with many scenic spots along the way. At the same time you can have a free oxygen show when you are explore this beautiful valley.
D3 Avatar Mountain(about 2 hours),Tianzi Mountain(about 2hours)
Breakfast at hotel, take green bus to Bailong elevator up to Yuanjiajie, also called AVATAR Mountain for the movie AVATAR is filmed here. Located in the northwest part of the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Yuanjiajie is a naturally formed platform mountain, surrounded by higher summits which are divided by deep valleys. You will enjoy Hallelujah Mountain, NO.1 Bridge in the world and so on. After lunch take green bus to Tianzi Mountain, about 40 minutes, enjoy the sea of sandstone peaks, West Sea, imperial brush peaks. After tour back to hotel rest.
D4 Yellow Dragon Cave(about 2 hours),Baofeng Lake(about 2 hours)
Breakfast in hotel then pay a visit to yellow Dragon cave. This cave is praised to be one of the most beautiful cave in china, It is just like an underground "magical palace", featuring a wide cave, deep and secluded underground rivers, hanging waterfalls and dense stone bamboo shoots, showing a style of its own. Then go to visit Baofeng Lake, which is the masterpiece of nature and human beings’wisdom. It is 85 meters above the ground and attains an altitude of 585 meters with an average depth of 72 meters. All the water is from rainfall and spring without any pollutant. When you cruise, you can hear authentic song from Tujia minority people. You can fully understand the harmony and peace between human beings and nature.
D5 Join in group tour: Mengdong River Rafting(about 3 hours),Furong Town(about 1.5hours)
Today you will join group to mengdong river rafting and Furong town, your guide will together with you. Take bus to Mengdong River about 2 hours, it is famous largely as an ideal place for rafting. Here visitors can raft on it in rubber boats, and because of the fantastic scenery and unforgettable experience, it gains the praise as the "number one rafting in the world". Then bus to Furong town about half hour, originally named Wangcun, is a home of Tujia and Miao minorities in the west Hunan. Furong Town has a history of more than 2,000 years, and it an ancient town where people of the Tujia and Miao ethnic people live together. Until now, in the town, pavement laid with black flagstones and ancient domestic house (mainly Diaojiaolou) are well preserved. Along the town a beautiful waterfall hang on the cliff. After visit back to zhangjiajie.
Accommodation: Zhangjiajie city
D6 Tianmen Mountain(about 4-5hours) Lijunshen Sandstone painting Museum (about 1hour)
After breakfast, pay a visit to Tianmen Mountain. The highest mountain in zhangjiajie with a height of 1518 meters, regarded as the NO.1 sacred mountain in western hunan province and the soul of culture and sprit of zhangjiajjie. Take the longest cable of high mountains in the world, with a total length of 7455 meters and ascent of 1279 meters, view 99 bends road wonder in the cable car. Then try an unusual experience on glass walkway with 60 meters long and 1430 meters above sea level around the cliff. Take green bus about 20 minutes to Tianmen cave—a natural hole in the mountain, it is 131.5 meters high, 57 meters wide. After Tianmen visiting, enjoy Li Junsheng's sandstone paintings which using nature materials by making use of the hue of natural plant creatively, are of great art and collection values. He said, "An exquisite work of art is free from the shackles of materials and techniques, but depends on the artist’s inspiration.
Then guide see you off in airport or bus or train station on the right time.
1. Bus service for your own use.
2. English-speaking guide service.
3. Entrance fees as mentioned.
4. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room with daily breakfast.
5. The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
6. Luggage Transfers: Between airports/railway stations/hotels.
7. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
8. Insurance: The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
9. Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
10. All credit card processing fees.
1. Tips for your tour guide and driver.
2. Coming and back flights from your city to Zhangjiajie.
3. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room. If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid.
4. The price shall increase at the duration of super high season,such as 1May-3 May, 1 Oct-7 Oct and Chinese New Spring Festival.
5.Round way International airfare or train tickets.
6. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
7. In order to give our guests more choices, the cablecar and meals are not included in the quotation.
8. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities or sightseeing which are not included in the tour itinerary.
9. Any other changes caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of Zhangjiajie Local Tour and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
10. Early check in or late check out.
11. Any items not specified in the plan.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and please pay attention to the local climate of Zhangjiajie.
5. Prices are based on current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with the sales.
6. As your traveling places are in mountainous area, please pack leisure clothing and shoes.
7. The weather in mountainous area is changeable. It is better to bring your umbrella.
8. All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.
9. Tour Standard:
Economic: You will enjoy the most beautiful places in Zhangjiajie at low costs, we provide good hotels for you, and you will even have a chance to live in the family style hotels in the park. The routes is designed especially for hiking and can save you a lot of money.Standard: We will provide tourism van with professional driver, the hotels you will stay are all 4 star and have good locations to the different science spots; A map of Zhangjiajie for everyone and one bottle of water each day.Deluxe: The Buick Business Purpose Vehicle (or Mercedes-Benz car if our guests require )will serve you during your whole trip, 5 star hotel is your choice when you are traveling, most routes are designed to assure that you will have a leisure and unforgettable trip in Zhangjiajie; A map of Zhangjiajie and one bottle of water each day.