Price from 0/ per person
This tour arranges the classic zhangjiajie scenic spots, zhangjiajie national forest park, it s a world heritage, Tianmen mountain, a must see when tourist visit zhangjiajie, experince mengdong river rafting, take a relax walking in Furong ancient town
After arriving at Zhangjiajie, your local guide will meet you at the airport then accompany you take a driving to the hotel.
Yuanjiajie: This Mountain is also called AVATAR Mountain for the movie AVATAR is shot here. Located in the northwest part of the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Yuanjiajie is a naturally formed platform mountain, surrounded by higher summits which are divided by deep valleys. You will enjoy Hallelujah Mountain, NO.1 Bridge in the world and so on
Tianzi Mountain: Tianzi mountain is 40 minutes bus-ride from Yuanjiajie, It is known for 4 natural spectacles - the clouds of mist that circle the peaks of the mountain, the amazing views of the rising sun, the moonlit nights and snowcapped winter peaks.
New Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie: the world longest glass bridge, it opened just this October 1st 2016, it’s a must to visit in Zhangjiajie. Come and have an exciting experience here. The glass bridge is 430 meters long, 6 meters wide, about 300 meters high, it can hold 800 tourists at one time.
Tianmenshan Mountain: Tianmenshan Mountain is the second national forest park in Zhangjiajie. A famous mountain first recorded in the history of Zhangjiajie with an elevation of 1518.6 meters. It is one of the most representative natural sceneries of Zhangjiajie. Tianmen cave(closed during December to next march): the natural mountain-penetrating karst cave with the highest elevation in the world, hangs on the towering cliff. Glass Walkway：hang on the cliff, with 60 meters long, 1.6 meter wide, 1430 meters high.
Accomdation: zhangjiajie downtown
Mengdong river rafting, Furong ancient town
Today you will join group to mengdong river rafting and Furong town, your guide will together with you. Take bus to Mengdong River about 2 hours, it is famous largely as an ideal place for rafting. Here visitors can raft on it in rubber boats, and because of the fantastic scenery and unforgettable experience, it gains the praise as the "number one rafting in the world". Then bus to Furong town about half hour, originally named Wangcun, is a home of Tujia and Miao minorities in the west Hunan. Furong Town has a history of more than 2,000 years, and it an ancient town where people of the Tujia and Miao ethnic people live together. Until now, in the town, pavement laid with black flagstones and ancient domestic house (mainly Diaojiaolou) are well preserved. Along the town a beautiful waterfall hang on the cliff. After visiting back to zhangjiajie to catch your flight or train.
|Person(s)||Economy||Standard||Deluxe||Single Room Supplement|
1. Bus service for your own use.
2. English-speaking guide service.
3. Entrance fees as mentioned.
4. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room with daily breakfast.
5. The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
6. Luggage Transfers: Between airports/railway stations/hotels.
7. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
8. Insurance: The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
9. Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
10. All credit card processing fees.
1. Tips for your tour guide and driver.
2. Coming and back flights from your city to Zhangjiajie.
3. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room. If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid.
4. The price shall increase at the duration of super high season,such as 1May-3 May, 1 Oct-7 Oct and Chinese New Spring Festival.
5.Round way International airfare or train tickets.
6. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
7. In order to give our guests more choices, the cablecar and meals are not included in the quotation.
8. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities or sightseeing which are not included in the tour itinerary.
9. Any other changes caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of Zhangjiajie Backpacking Club and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
10. Early check in or late check out.
11. Any items not specified in the plan.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and please pay attention to the local climate of Zhangjiajie.
5. Prices are based on current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with the sales.
6. As your traveling places are in mountainous area, please pack leisure clothing and shoes.
7. The weather in mountainous area is changeable. It is better to bring your umbrella.
8. All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.
9. Tour Standard: Economic: You will enjoy the most beautiful places in Zhangjiajie at low costs, we provide good hotels for you, and you will even have a chance to live in the family style hotels in the park. The routes is designed especially for hiking and can save you a lot of money.Standard: We will provide tourism van with professional driver, the hotels you will stay are all 4 star and have good locations to the different science spots; A map of Zhangjiajie for everyone and one bottle of water each day.Deluxe: The Buick Business Purpose Vehicle (or Mercedes-Benz car if our guests require )will serve you during your whole trip, 5 star hotel is your choice when you are traveling, most routes are designed to assure that you will have a leisure and unforgettable trip in Zhangjiajie; A map of Zhangjiajie and one bottle of water each day.