Price from 418/ per person
Tired of those regular itineraries? Come and join this The Most Popular 6--Day Sunrise Tour in Zhangjiajie
Your personal guide will meet you right in the arrivals hall, ready and on time. A comfortable private car and experienced driver will be ready and waiting to take you to the hotel.
Accommodation: Zhangjiajie City
After breakfast in the hotel,visit Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, pay a visit to Gloden Whip Stream, this valley is well-known for the crystal water and fresh air, it will take you 2 hours to finish.
In the afternoon,climbing to the Yuanjiajie,also called AVATAR Mountain for the movie AVATAR filmed here 3 years ago,enjoy Hallelujah Mountain,NO,1 Bridge in the world and so on.
Accommodation:Dingxiangrong family style hotel (in the park)
You need to get up early,A full day sightseeing starts with Grand Sightseeing Platform --a famous place for seeing the sunrise ,it only takes 10 minutes from your stay hotel to it. Sunrise in Grand Sightseeing Platform is one of the 4 natural wonders in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
Wulong Village: After lunch,take green bus to Wulong village,Yangajiajie. All of two places are designed especially for the hiking lovers, so there are no tourism groups and you can enjoy the natural beauty at your own pace. The main scenic spots: One step to the Heaven, Hawk Beak Peak.
Accommodation: Dingxiangrong family style hotel(in the park)
The first place you are going to visit is Tianzi Mountain,Tianzi Mountain is a mesa in the northwest of Wulingyuan. Up on the mesa, the field of vision is widely opened up and it is a perfect location to have a panoramic view of the nature reserve,visit Helong Park, The West Sea and so on.
Visit Ten--miles gallery , Ten--miles gallery is a 5 kilometers long canyon. There are dense wood, fragrant flower and grotesque rock in the canyon. The scenery formed a natural picture hanging on the cliff. In the canyon, there are some sights as follow: Camel Peak, Ferocious Tiger Roaring, Mouse Looking Sky, The Senior Man Greeting Visitors and The Man Collecting Herb.
Baofeng Lake: Baofeng Lake is the masterpiece of nature and human beings’wisdom.It is 85 meters above the ground and attains an altitude of 585 meters.With an average depth of 72 meters.All the water is from rainfall and spring without any pollutant.It is pure just like a big crystal among Bao feng mountain Range.When you cruise, you can hear authentic song from Tujia minority people.You can fully understand the harmony and peace between human beings and nature.
Zhangjiajie Great Canyon: Situated in Sanguansi, cili county Zhangjiajie city, 10 km east to Wulingyuan world natural heritage site, Zhangjiajie Great Canyon is a new discovery of scenic spot. This valley is well-known for the fresh air and crystal water,2.5 hours to finish it.
Yellow Dragon Cave: this cave is praised to be one of the most beautiful cave in china , It is just like an underground "magical palace", featuring a wide cave, deep and secluded underground rivers, hanging waterfalls and dense stone bamboo shoots, and showing a style of its own.
Tianmen Mountain: Tianmen mountain is the highest mountain in Zhangjiajie, with the sea level of 1518M, it is praised to be the soul of Zhangjiajie. Your guide will take you to explore the best scenic spots such as Heavenly bus road, The Glass Plank road, Tianmen Cave and so on.
Driver and guide get you to the airport or train station on time. They will take you right to check-in and say goodbye at the security gate.
|Person(s)||Economy||Standard||Deluxe||Single Room Supplement|
1. Bus service for your own use.
2. English-speaking guide service.
3. Entrance fees as mentioned.
4. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room with daily breakfast.
5. The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
6. Luggage Transfers: Between airports/railway stations/hotels.
7. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
8. Insurance: The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
9. Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
10. All credit card processing fees.
1. Tips for your tour guide and driver.
2. Coming and back flights from your city to Zhangjiajie.
3. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room. If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid.
4. The price shall increase at the duration of super high season,such as 1May-3 May, 1 Oct-7 Oct and Chinese New Spring Festival.
5.Round way International airfare or train tickets.
6. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
7. In order to give our guests more choices, the cablecar and meals are not included in the quotation.
8. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities or sightseeing which are not included in the tour itinerary.
9. Any other changes caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of Zhangjiajie Backpacking Club and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
10. Early check in or late check out.
11. Any items not specified in the plan.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and please pay attention to the local climate of Zhangjiajie.
5. Prices are based on current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with the sales.
6. As your traveling places are in mountainous area, please pack leisure clothing and shoes.
7. The weather in mountainous area is changeable. It is better to bring your umbrella.
8. All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.
9. Tour Standard: Economic: You will enjoy the most beautiful places in Zhangjiajie at low costs, we provide good hotels for you, and you will even have a chance to live in the family style hotels in the park. The routes is designed especially for hiking and can save you a lot of money.Standard: We will provide tourism van with professional driver, the hotels you will stay are all 4 star and have good locations to the different science spots; A map of Zhangjiajie for everyone and one bottle of water each day.Deluxe: The Buick Business Purpose Vehicle (or Mercedes-Benz car if our guests require )will serve you during your whole trip, 5 star hotel is your choice when you are traveling, most routes are designed to assure that you will have a leisure and unforgettable trip in Zhangjiajie; A map of Zhangjiajie and one bottle of water each day.