Price from 402/ per person
Wanna experience the unique cultures of Tujia and Miao nationality in one Tour? Join this 6 Days Experience Tour in Zhangjijaie and Fenghuang
You will get a warm welcome from your guide and be transferred to the hotel.
Yellow Stone Village: After breakfast in the hotel ,visit Yellow Stone Village, It lies to the west of Zhangjiajie Forest Park with an altitude of 1200m and covers an area of 250mu. You can enjoy the Six Stranges Pagoda, Picking Star Platform, Five Finger Peak, Lover peaks and so on when you are on the top of mountain.
Golden Whip Stream: Located in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, it covers a distance of 7.5 km from north to south, winding across mountains and valleys. The brook is limpid through the year, with many scenic spots along the way. It is famous for Jinbian Cave-which has a height of 382km and looks like a huge flying eagle. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
Option: The charming of Western Hunan Show.
Yuanjiajie: This mountain is also called AVATAR Mountain for the movie AVATAR is shot here. Enjoy Hallelujah Mountain, NO.1 Bridge in the world and so on.
Tianzi Mountain: It is known for 4 natural spectacles - the clouds of mist that circle the peaks of the mountain,the amazing views of the rising sun,the moonlit nights and snowcapped winter peaks.They include more than 80 natural platforms to take in the magnificent scenery.
Tujia Folk Garden: With woodcarving on the windows, Flying Eaves and colorful wall, Tujia Folk Garden is a masterpiece of nature and manmade. In the park,the famous buildings are Tusi Town, Baoshou or Wave Hand Hall and Tujia Village. Chongtian Tower, which is 48 meters high, has 12 stories with special design. The park shows Tujia customs, special stone, root carving, precious relics and old Tujia folk performance, such as Maogusi Dance and Copper Bells Dance.
Dehang Miao Village: It takes 3 hours from Zhangjiajie to Hangwu Miao Village, located in the west suburbs from Jishou city, Dehang means a "beautiful valley" in Miao language,In the scenic spot, streams are crossing to each other; deep valleys, spectacular waterfalls, grand mountain ranges, ancient trees and special flowers, precious birds and animals are everywhere.you will have a better understanding to the Miao nationally after visiting this village.what's more, you will pass the Aizhai Bridge on the way to the Miao village, Aizhai Bridge is praised to be one of the greatest engineering wonders,with length of 1073.65m,the bridge just likes a flying dragon in the sky.
Fenghuang Ancient City: You will be in the ancient city for a whole day, enjoy a leisure visiting to the famous “9 scenic places of Fenghuang Ancient Town” such as Former Residence of Shen Congwen, Yang Ancestral Memorial, Ancient East Gate, Tuojiang River, Hongqiao Bridge, etc. After the tour, have a leisure night in this quiet fairy land...
Accommodation : Fenghuang Ancient City
After breakfast, visit Furong town, this town ,named because of a famous movie, is located between Zhangjiajie and Phoenix ancient city, 2.5hour bus riding from Phoenix ancient city to this town, the most beautiful spot is the spectacular waterfall in the town.
Lijunshen Sandstone painting Museum: Li Junsheng's sandstone paintings break through the using of traditional painting materials and use nature materials by making use of the hue of natural plant creatively, are of great art and collection values. He said, "An exquisite work of art is free from the shackles of materials and techniques, but depends on the artist’s inspiration.
Seeing you off in Zhangjiajie airport, looking forward to seeing you next time.
|Person(s)||Economy||Standard||Deluxe||Single Room Supplement|
1. Bus service for your own use.
2. English-speaking guide service.
3. Entrance fees as mentioned.
4. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room with daily breakfast.
5. The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
6. Luggage Transfers: Between airports/railway stations/hotels.
7. Service Charge & Government Taxes.
8. Insurance: The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
9. Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
10. All credit card processing fees.
1. Tips for your tour guide and driver.
2. Coming and back flights from your city to Zhangjiajie.
3. The prices above are based two persons sharing one standard room. If one person prefers to stay in one room, the single room supplement must be paid.
4. The price shall increase at the duration of super high season,such as 1May-3 May, 1 Oct-7 Oct and Chinese New Spring Festival.
5.Round way International airfare or train tickets.
6. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
7. In order to give our guests more choices, the cablecar and meals are not included in the quotation.
8. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities or sightseeing which are not included in the tour itinerary.
9. Any other changes caused by the acts of God, natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of Zhangjiajie Backpacking Club and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
10. Early check in or late check out.
11. Any items not specified in the plan.
1. All rates are subject to reconfirmation from our trip advisors when an actual booking is being made.
2. All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact our trip advisors for new quotations.
3. Child definition: From Age 3 to 11 Years (usually enjoying 10%-40% discount. Contact our trip advisors for the actual discount for your case). 12 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
4. Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and please pay attention to the local climate of Zhangjiajie.
5. Prices are based on current exchange rate and are subject to change without prior notice. For the most up to date prices, please contact with the sales.
6. As your traveling places are in mountainous area, please pack leisure clothing and shoes.
7. The weather in mountainous area is changeable. It is better to bring your umbrella.
8. All the hotels(except 5 star hotel) in Zhangjiajie do not offer complimentary toilet articles, such as shampoo, shower gel, soap, disposable teeth brush, slippers, ect for environmental protection.
9. Tour Standard: Economic: You will enjoy the most beautiful places in Zhangjiajie at low costs, we provide good hotels for you, and you will even have a chance to live in the family style hotels in the park. The routes is designed especially for hiking and can save you a lot of money.Standard: We will provide tourism van with professional driver, the hotels you will stay are all 4 star and have good locations to the different science spots; A map of Zhangjiajie for everyone and one bottle of water each day.Deluxe: The Buick Business Purpose Vehicle (or Mercedes-Benz car if our guests require )will serve you during your whole trip, 5 star hotel is your choice when you are traveling, most routes are designed to assure that you will have a leisure and unforgettable trip in Zhangjiajie; A map of Zhangjiajie and one bottle of water each day.